Thank you for visiting our website https://fmsgrupa.pl/, administered by FMS Sp. z o.o. Here you will find information regarding our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
1. The Administrator of personal data collected through the https://fmsgrupa.pl/ website is FMS Sp. z o.o., registered seat: Grzybowa 19A, 71-487 Szczecin, registered in the Polish Court Register of Companies (KRS) under the number: 0000510098, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8542405157, REGON: 321483731, e-mail address: email@example.com further referred to as the ”Administrator”, which is also the Service Provider.
The Client’s personal data is processed according to the Polish Act on personal data protection from August 29th 1997 (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.) and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means from July 18th 2002 (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.).
The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the persons that the subject data concerns, in particular, the Administrator assures that the gathered data is:
– processed in accordance with applicable laws,
– gathered for specific purposes, in accordance with applicable laws and not processed further for reasons different than the subject purposes,
– substantially correct and adequate in relations to the purposes for which it is processed and stored in forms which allow to identify the persons it concerns, not longer than necessary for achieving the purpose for which it is processed.
Clients’ personal data collected by the Administrator is used for contacting Clients and for marketing purposes.
2. The Administrator processes the following personal data of Clients:
– Name and surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, profession.
– Information regarding the commencement, completion and scope of the Client’s each use of services provided by electronic means.
– Information regarding the Client’s use of services provided by electronic means.
Providing the data specified in point 2 above is necessary for the Service Provider to provide services by electronic means using the website.
Using the website and entering into contracts regarding the provision of services by electronic means through the website is entirely voluntary.
According to art. 23 of the Polish Act on personal data protection from August 29th 1997 (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.) processing such data is admissible, inter alia, when:
– the person that the data concerns expresses consent, unless processing data regards its deletion;
– it is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the person that the data concerns is a party to or when it is necessary to perform actions leading to the stipulation of such a contract upon request of the person that the data concerns.
Processing personal data by the Administrator is always performed within the processing admissibility basis specified in point 2 above. Processing data will be related to the performance of a given contract or the necessity to undertake actions leading to the stipulation of a contract upon request of the person that the data concerns.
The Client has the right to access his/her personal data and correct it.
Every person has the right to inspect the processing of data that concerns him/her, included in the Administrator’s database, and especially the right to request its supplementation, update, correction, temporary or permanent cessation of its processing or its deletion if the subject data is incomplete, out of date, false or has been collected in violation of applicable laws or has become unnecessary for achieving the purpose that is has been collected for. The subject rights can be exercised by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The https://fmsgrupa.pl/ website uses ”cookie” files. If the Client does not change his/her browser settings, shall be treated as equivalent to the expression of consent for the use of the subject files.
The installation of ”cookie” files is necessary for the proper provision of services through the website. “Cookie” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, especially that which requires authorization.
Session, persistent and analytical cookies
Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the Client’s device until he/she logs out (leaves the website).
Persistent cookies are stored in the Client’s device during a given period of time, specified in the ”cookie” files’ parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
Analytical cookies allow to better understand the Client’s interactions with the contents of the website and optimize its layout. Analytical cookies collect information regarding the way that Clients use the website, the type of website that the Client has been redirected from as well as the number and duration of the Client’s visits to the website. Such information do not collect Clients’ particular personal data, but are used to develop statistics on the use of the website.
The user has the right to make a decision regarding the access of “cookie” files to his/her device by selecting an appropriate option in the browser window. Detailed information regarding the possibility and manner of processing “cookie” files is available in appropriate browser settings.
FMS Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the contents of other websites that links from FMS’s offer might lead to or which contain links redirecting to the present website. The above concerns the offers of external companies which FMS Sp. z o.o. has no impact on and for which it is not responsible.
FMS Sp. z o.o. does not guarantee the correctness of all information published on the https://fmsgrupa.pl/ website. FMS Sp. z o.o. shall not bear responsibility for damages that can result directly or indirectly from using the present website as well as the contents thereof. The above does not include responsibility for purposeful actions or gross negligence.
The same principles apply to the contents included in FMS’s databases which is based on information provided voluntarily by particular Clients. Also in this case FMS Sp. z o.o. bears no responsibility for damages that can result directly or indirectly from using published information, unless it is based on purposeful action or gross negligence.